Monday, December 14, 2009

Sharpies!

I'm not sure if anyone is actually reading this, but oh well. I'll post it anyway.

If you are reading, this is my Sharpie collection! Okay, well that's not exactly all of them, I have a bunch of mini Sharpies, and a couple Sharpie pens as well. But close enough.

I don't know why, but I find them so awesome! I started collecting them probably a year or two ago, and I almost always have a mini one in my pocket. I use them to write reminders on my arms (as you saw in a post a while ago) and occasionally draw something.
I think I have over 50.

Okay, well I'm out of things to say now. This was a rather lame post. Sorry! Hopefully I'll have a better one up soon. Also, does anyone want to do that Week Long Blogging Challenge thing again?

Dot

7 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the never ending road of sharpies leading off in the distance...

    I'm DEFINITELY up for a week-long blogging challenge. When do you want to start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! That is why the sharpies were all lined up so beautifully in the office! I love your sharpies too. (I love to borrow them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love markers of any description. They're pretty much my favourite thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a whole lot of sharpies for Christmas, but not that many!! wow!

    What's the week long blogging thing? Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a challenge that Nicole came up with and me and Daniel did too a few months ago. You blog every day for a week (or however long you want. It's pretty simple, but a nice way to get yourself back into blogging.
    This post describes it better:
    http://every-colour.blogspot.com/2009/06/monday-blogging-and-hair.html

    ReplyDelete