Monday, March 23, 2009

Movies I Really Should've Seen By Now

Whilst (my new favorite word) wandering around Army and Navy, I was thinking about all the movies I really should've seen by now, and decided to make a list to put here.
So here it is:


1. Slumdog Millionaire
The hold up here is I can only think of one friend who hasn't seen it that I could go with.
Ah well, maybe it'll come out on DVD soon.

2. Inkheart
I recently re-read the book, which was awesome, and while I've heard the movie isn't that good, I still want to see it.

3. The Dark Night
Everyone who's anyone has seen it. Except me.

4. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
I really want to see this one. Apparently it's kind of depressing, but the plot sounds very good.

5. Master and Commander
All my friends love this movie, and they have good taste in movies, so I should really see it.

6. Sweeney Todd
Another film my friends love. The soundtrack is awesome from what I've heard, but it does look rather gorey. (sp?)


I think I've probably forgotten a ton, so I think I'll end up editing this list later. Post in the comments if you can think of any I've missed!

~Dorothy

3 comments:

  1. I saw Slumdog twice. It's great.
    I thought Inkheart was really good too...just probably not right after you just read the book. It's been a while for me.
    I have not seen Dark Night, though it's sitting in my basement and everyone tells me it's fantastic.
    I haven't seen Benjamin Button either. Sounds weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Sweeney Todd and enjoyed it, but it's veeeeeery gory. Because of that I'm not sure if you'll like it.

    I want to see Slumdog, will probably catch Inkheart on DVD or On Demand, and I may or may not see Dark Knight or Benjamin Button.

    I did see Master and Commander and liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete