Saturday, October 24, 2009

How I remember stuff

This is a random post. If you don't like random posts, well, then skip down to the journal one, that's not especially random.


So anyway, most sane people write their to-do lists on paper, right? Problem. I always lose them and they end up getting written on again and then thrown away.

Solution:

See? I remembered to blog about my notebook thanks to a sharpie and my arm!



One problem with this way to remember things is if you're going somewhere fancy...Then long sleeves are important.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Wow, you've taken writing on your arm to an art form!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, nice, it definitely looks like a art form... I use my Ipod Touch to write, I cant forget otherwise that would be horrible~ for obvious reasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whenever I see your arm with writing on it I think "That's never going to come off!", but it always does. I prefer paper.....but it sure works for you!

    ReplyDelete