Friday, October 30, 2009

Belated Answer-to-Suggestions post

Well, Daniel answered my call for suggestions! Here are his questions, and my answers:

What music are you listening to right now?
Okay, I'd like to say I'm listening to something artsy like classical or some obscure indie artist, but I've gotta be honest. Coldplay. Pretty much solidly Coldplay. I love their sound, it just "clicks" with me like you were describing in one of your posts. Aside from them, I also really enjoy Bubbly by Colbie Calliat, Daughters by John Mayer, and Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.

If you had to eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? And why?
Realistic answer: Tofu, I think. Lots of protein and I like the taste.
Unrealistic answer: Chocolate, maybe with some coffee added or something. xD


Thanks so much for your reply, Daniel! I really appriciate it. :D

EDIT: I have another reply!

"Antonia" (LOL, K, I love it!) asks:

What will your life look like in 10 years?


Good question. I can't be sure, really. What I think I'd like to happen, though:
I'd like to be married, maybe with a kid already. I'd like to work with the disabled, specifically children, and ideally teaching them the arts. I don't know where I'd be, possibly where I am currently, or maybe somewhere else in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment