Monday, June 22, 2009

WLBC Day 1: Business card collection

Alrighty, so my friend Nicole decided to do a blog-every-day-for-a-week challenge (which I have dubbed the Week Long Blogging Challenge, or WLBC) and I figured I should give it a shot too.


So today's post is about my business card collection. Why I started, I don't think I ever knew that, but I think I began collecting maybe 4 or 5 years ago. It's an easy thing to collect. Business cards are free and easy to grab at pretty well any store.



Thus, the above happened. The large book is almost entirely full and the smaller book probably 3/4. The tub is filled with cards I never bothered to sort, most likely collected after I really went nuts with them.
I would (and still do sometimes) take them from everywhere we went, especially if we were on holiday. Friends and family started getting them for me, too.
Nowadays I don't collect nearly as diligently, but if I spot a cool-looking one or one from a favourite store I always pick it up and usually have a few in my back pocket to empty out when laundry day comes.

Well, that's all for today, folks, hope you enjoyed reading!

~Dorothy

Possible posts coming up in the following week: Geocaching, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Sooke

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love hearing about peoples collections.
    I personally collect Rocks. LOTS of rocks. Shelves of rocks.
    boxes of rocks.

    ReplyDelete