Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mail Experiments- Someone in the postal system loves me!

A little over a week ago, I hastily created and mailed an even teenier envelope than my last:


(with my address removed in this photo)

Doesn't really look Canada Post worthy, does it?
You can imagine my surprise to find this arrive:



Some poor postal worker had carefully taped it to a piece of blue card and then to a regular-sized envelope.

My only logical conclusion to the success of these rather crazy experiments is this: Someone in the postal system loves me.

Dear Canada Post labourer, if you are reading this, I would like to thank you for your patience with my insanity.

I wonder what I should try next...

~Dorothy

2 comments:

  1. that's amazing!
    I think I'll have to try that, maybe I'll stick postage to something really random and see If I can send it.

    I wonder what would happen if I put a stamp and address on a toonie.... hmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, maybe I'll try that too! Or a $5 dollar bill even...

    ReplyDelete