Thursday, February 19, 2009

Toronto-Days 3 and 4- ROM and Eaton Centre

Because I'm home now, and I'm lazy, I have combined days 3 and 4. There was also a day 5, but that consisted of taking the bus to the airport, not the most photographic and exciting thing.
Anyway, day 3 my sister and I went to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) for the day.
It was a fairly long line-up to get in, but it moved faster than I thought, so I had to eat the hotdog I had purchased really fast. That was one thing I thought was awesome, how many hotdog vendors there were. They all had veggie dogs too! And yes, "hotdog" usually has a space, but I like it without one better and this is my blog. Muahaha...
Okay, getting off-topic. Anyway, we got into the ROM and there was this funky balloon-dinosaur:


As we went through, we saw many cool things, most of which have escaped me now, maybe because I didn't end up taking to many photos for some reason.
Anyway, here are the 2 photos I did end up taking!

(The ceiling in an older part of the museum)


(This awesome turtle thing!)

On to day 4! Since it was just going to a mall, there's not as much to blog about, but I took a couple nice photos, so I figured I may as well share them. Eaton Centre was a pretty cool place, but when you come from a city that has a huge mall (like I do) it's just not as exciting.
There were these...Plastic birds that apparently are very famed or something. So I took a photo of them:


And then this photo:



Okay, well, sorry for a rather boring blog entry, but I couldn't think of much to say in this case!
Thanks for reading,
~Dorothy

3 comments:

  1. Cool pics!I've always wanted to go to the ROM.


    (and by the way, I was the 200th visitor to your blog! yay me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a random number generator!
    sweet!
    87.

    ReplyDelete