Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Online Course- Practice Class

Earlier this morning I had my first class of the online course I'm taking.
Today was just a practice class to get our microphones working and meet each other, and it went pretty well. My instructor sounds pretty good, and the tech got everything working properly.
The funny thing is that this Friday I'm going to Toronto to visit my sister, so the next class will be from there the day I leave. Hopefully I won't have to sign out early to get to the airport...
I'll also have a 15 minute tutorial with the instructor once a week to go over my work and get feedback.
So yeah, I'm looking forward to getting my assignment next week and will give you an update on it when it happens!

~Dorothy

5 comments:

  1. are you taking highschool writing?
    I just finished that one :)
    (PS, who's your instructor?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! It sounds really cool.
    My instructor is Mrs. Hudec. Did you have her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, this is on my moms account!
    better log her out :P

    ReplyDelete